Saturday, January 9, 2016

1st Scientific Victory!!! 7 Wonders Duel

10 x 10 Challenge - Plays 3-5
1 x 100 Challenge - Plays 13 - 15

Tonight I played 7 Wonders Duel with my niece, Nicole. She caught on to this game VERY quickly and kicked my butt in the very first game we played together. I rallied and won our second match-up. In our third game I managed to achieve what, until now, has been the Holy Grail of this game... A SCIENTIFIC VICTORY!!!

That's right! I managed to collect all SEVEN scientific symbols to win instantly. I was so happy that I did a dance down the hall and around the house. My niece just looked at me like I was nuts, but I didn't care. I was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I will review them as soon as I can and make them live. I'm just trying to keep out the spammers. I'm sure you understand. :-)