Sunday, February 24, 2019

Back at it and Changing Gears...Again!

2018 was a busy and eventful year for me. We moved. I changed jobs twice. I had issues with my depression largely stemming from not taking my medications like I was supposed to. I started a non-profit organization to try to spread my love of board games. There is another site dedicated to that effort. Once it's up and running, I'll link to it here. It was, I think, a transformative year for me.

I have decided to revive this blog, not because I think anyone reads it, but because I need an outlet for something new I'm trying. I was recently at Target and saw a book for sale there called, "3000 Questions About Me." This intrigued me so I bought the book and have decided I will try to answer the questions in the order they are asked. I haven't decided how often I will answer them. I know trying to do the first one (see my next post) took a couple days of thinking on how I wanted to answer it. It was a bit challenging. Each question will be a blog post. They are all open-ended questions and are quite thought-provoking. How long will it take me to complete all 3,000 questions? I have no idea. Let's just see where the journey takes us, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I will review them as soon as I can and make them live. I'm just trying to keep out the spammers. I'm sure you understand. :-)