Wednesday, December 30, 2015

And so it begins...again!

Happy New Year!!! Mark and I are going to start the New Year by playing board games with friends. What better way to ring in the new year? Even better, I get to start the other two of my three challenges once midnight rolls around. I can't wait to get started!!!

Now this picture is not my actual board game library...yet! I'm working on it, but according to my record on Board Game Geek, I currently own 106 board games. As you can see from this picture, that's a drop in the bucket.

My goal is not to collect board games for the sake of collecting board games. I truly enjoy this hobby and I am looking for experiences with friends - both old and new. Learning anew board game is such a thrill for me. I never expect to win - in fact I rarely do. Winning the game is not really the point for me. Interacting with interesting people who enjoy similar activities is the point. What do you enjoy doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I will review them as soon as I can and make them live. I'm just trying to keep out the spammers. I'm sure you understand. :-)